Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A New Year!

 The start of a new year is always an exciting time to plan for the upcoming year!


I decided that I would 'start' the 365 Challenge - a block a day for the year! This seems like a big commitment for me, so I have chosen to make a scrappy sampler - I hope to make enough for a bed quilt, but really, it might end up being a table runner!  I'll see how the year goes. The first 7 blocks are just 3", but there will be 6" blocks too.


This is the fabric I am using for the Challenge (if you click on the 3 little lines in the top left hand corner of the challenge website you can sign up to have the block instructions emailed every day - so simple).


This is a skein of yarn that I spun during a New Year's eve spin along - angora, merino, alpaca, silk and sparkling angelina.


Made from fibre that I dyed and blended.

My year seems to starting off very bright!

I wish you all the best for the new year, and thanks for stopping by!♥︎
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...