Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Mini Quilt Finish


I finished my Temecula Quilt Co mini mystery (We Wish You a Mini Christmas). It is 7"x19.5". I used two layers of thin batting, and regular cotton thread for the free motion quilting.
These mini mysteries are always so much fun - it is nice quilting along with friends, and this year I quilted along with my Mother too!


Here is her little quilt. She recently took her first Craftsy class (and loved it) - Creative Quilting with your Walking Foot by Jacquie Gering. Her quilt is quilted with one of the decorative stitches - it looks great!


Since I usually have two knitting projects on the go (a pair of socks and something else) I started a new project. This is Aglow by Kristina Vilimaite. I am using some yarn that I dyed and spun, it is a gradient, black to white. So far the pattern is a bit of a struggle, but I am sure it will be worth it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...