Saturday, February 21, 2015

Friday Night Sew-In Results


Last night was a Friday Night Sew-In, it has been a while for me so I was pleased to join in. Thanks to Wendy from Sugarcane Quilts for hosting.


I was joined by Raewyn (Love to Stitch) on her Saturday - quilting and chatting, a nice way to spend an evening!


I didn't get any sewing done, but I cut out all the fabric for a new quilt. Pressing the fat quarters took as long at the cutting! The pattern is Emma by Bella Moon, a great fat quarter pattern. I used the rest of a French General fat quarter pack (leftover from my Double Wedding Ring quilt) for this - 23 FQ's (I am making the quilt 60" x 84", 12" blocks with a 5x7 layout).


I really enjoying this kind of piecing. It is the second time I have made this pattern and it is going together well.


Today I pieced 21 blocks (I need 35 blocks).

The snow drifts in the yard are constantly changing.

The partridges and rabbit eating together.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...